Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows: name，phone number， passcode，log
(2) Besides of information directly provided by the users, the Company may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the Company
(3) The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings: inquiry ,a/s
(4) Except for the following cases, the Company will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
(5) The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'. Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer. Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email. These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users' experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users
(6) The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.